NH Milwaukee 7 Amp 1/2 in. Corded Heavy Right-Angle Drill Kit B 3107-6
The Milwaukee 1/2 in. Heavy Right-Angle Drill Kit is perfect for stud and joist drilling, as well as a host of other applications. The powerful 7 Amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM and when combined with the 2-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. The drill’s 1/2 in. keyed chuck handles up to a 4-5/8 in. self-feed bit head.
- Includes one 3107-6 1/2 in. right-angle drill, one 3-16 in. socket wrench, one 9-16 in. open end wrench, 1 rad assembly, 1 side handle and 1 carrying case
- Helical-cut, heat-treated gears that offer quiet performance and longevity with wood, metal, plastics and composites
- Reverse operation for added functionality
- Head and handle that swivel 360° and can be tightly locked in position
- Side handles for a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation
- Sturdy, glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Ball and roller bearings for added longevity
- 8 ft. 3-wire, grounded rubber QUIK-LOK cord that detaches easily for storage or service replacement
- Torque: offers 1/2 in. capacity in steel.