NH Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer 5262-21 B.
Lightweight and fast, the Milwaukee 1 in. SDS D-Handle Rotary Hammer is designed to handle the toughest applications with accuracy and ease. With a powerful 7 Amp motor, this rotary hammer delivers 0-1500 RPM, 0-5625 BPM and 1.8 ft. lbs. of torque, giving you superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds and the 3-mode operation offers maximum versatility for use as a rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only. Durably made for reliable use on the jobsite or for DIY projects around your home, this tool's rotating brush plate gives you equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and also extends brush life.
- Powerful 9 Amp motor delivers 0-1500 RPM, 0-5625 BPM for faster drilling speeds
- 2.1 ft.-lbs. of torque/blow energy
- 3-mode operation for versatility; rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Variable position chisel stop allows material to be adjusted regardless of orientation
- Mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds
- Lightweight 6.1 lb. design is easy to handle and helps reduce user fatigue